We are currently recruiting for an Interim CHC Nurse Assessor to join a growing team for an initial 3 month contract. This role is based in Huntington, offering £300 p/d and has the potential for longevity.
You will be:
* A Registered Nurse with current NMC Pin
* Worked as a CHC Nurse Assessor
* Have a strong understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
* Worked in the community completing checklists, DST''s and reviews.
* You will be working in the community assessing patients for eligibility for Continuing Healthcare and working in line with the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
* Hitting the ground running and completing DST''s
* Reviewing patients to see if CHC care is still appropriate
* Explaining the CHC processes to families
For more information on this role, please respond to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales