Demob Job Reference: J3746
Job Title: Training Analyst
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: únegotiable depending on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Training Analyst / Course Designer to join their existing team in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. The company designs and delivers courses across the defence / MoD sector, so you will need to undergo a high level of security clearance. This role does also involve some travel so you must be flexible with regards to traveling overseas on occasions to deliver training.
úNEGOTIABLE BASIC SALARY. 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, COMPANY PENSION SCHEME, FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE SO CAN BUY EXTRA HOLIDAYS, MOBILE, LAPTOP PLUS EXPENSES
Training Analyst Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing input into courses by following customer requirements, plan, write and present training programmes demonstrating company products to customers, trainers or end users.
- Travel around the UK and overseas to attend customer sites in order to deliver training courses which generally last no more than 2 weeks.
- Constantly reviewing course content and amending documents where appropriate, ensuring everything is fully up to date at all times.
- Implement training needs analysis.
- Implement TNA gap analysis.
- Provide support to colleagues and work together to ensure that the best courses are delivered to customers.
Training Analyst Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a strong training background within the military / MoD or Defence industry.
- Experience of training needs analysis or course design related to vehicles / aircraft would be preferable.
- Knowledge of course delivery in a military environment.
- Regular opportunities for international travel.
- Confident to deliver training presentations in front of qualified engineers.
- Willing to undergo a high level of security clearance.
- Full UK Driving Licence and Current UK passport.
Training Analyst Benefits:
- únegotiable annual basic salary.
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 1pm.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (opportunity to buy 5 days or sell 3 each year).
- Employer contributory pension.
- Mobile plus laptop and expenses.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force