Cambridge & surrounding areas (CB4 3AP)
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer to be based in the Cambridge (CB4 3AP) area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
* Undertake patrols and inspections
* Cover gatehouse, reception and lock/unlock duties
* Assist staff and visitors to site
* Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
* Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
* Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* Any other corporate mobile relief associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments and may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
* Clear communication & administration skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
* Successful candidates will need to undergo Police NPPV Level 2 vetting, supplied by the client
Incentives for the Corporate Mobile Relief Security Officer:
* Business mileage paid weekly
* Working a mixture of days, nights & weekends applicants will need to be flexible & be able to cover 12 hour shifts.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full & ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods & services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer